Monday, February 2, 2015

Groundhog's Day

It so happened that this post is the only one in this blog which is published on the 33rd day of the year. For it's a six-year blog with posts published weekly, it is absolutely impossible that two different posts will be published on one day in different years. In such short period, one date simply don't fall on the same day of the week. At this point, I will dedicate this article to Groundhog day, not because I like the idea (I actually will prove the opposite), or somebody asked me to do so, but simply because there will never ever be another post published on the 2nd of February.
Talking about the events happened during the week passed - it's two buzzards, on Tuesday and today. The one on Tuesday was much stronger, so my photos are mostly from that day and some days after.














































No comments:

Post a Comment