Monday, April 28, 2014

How the Spring looks like

To those, who forgot how this wonderful season, most breathtaking time of year looks like, this post is dedicated. There little photos for postcard covers I made in Boston recently, during last week. The best ones are yours. Here are the first dandelions I saw this year (not-to-forget, it was April the twenty-second):
And the very next day I saw those mysterious blue flowers blossom at my neighbor's yard. Does anybody, by the way, know their name?
On Friday I saw a beautiful tulip on the same yard.
When I was photographing it, a neighbor was standing outside talking to embody, and when he saw me he asked if  had a problem. When I said that I was just capturing a tulip, he said that he thought I was taking a picture of trash on his yard. Then he said that he appreciates when somebody likes his flowers (what's obvious, who won't appreciate that on his place!).
And here are some bushes blossom on Saturday:
Much more beautiful landscapes were captured yesterday, and I am very glad to share them with you.


I hope you enjoyed my photos, you can share them with your friends if you want. Please comment on them, your opinion on how to improve this blog is very important to me. Write on what you did and especially what you didn't like. I welcome any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment