Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Mid-September Warmth

When I woke up in the morning and, rubbing my red eyes, which were still asleep, went out of my room to the lobby, I knew that the first thing I was going to do was to see the weather forecast. Staggering, I came closer to some sheets of paper attached to the wall with some letters on them of all colors of a rainbow. After a minute of staring at colorful numbers and realizing their true meaning, I was surprised, it must be said, in a positive context of this word. The temperature, which weather forecast services predicted and promised us to be, were as warm as I could not even expected. For today, the temperature was expected to be high twenty degrees above zero! Even yesterday evening it was pretty warm, but did not feel like this. To confirm my expectations I immediately went outside of the building, and a warm pleasant wind blew into my face. I indicate this state of mind as "glee".

No comments:

Post a Comment