Friday, January 1, 2016

A NEW YEARS POST


Happy new year, everyone! Upon its coming, it’s time to make resolutions and finally follow them, not making this year a typical another one. Upon congratulating you with probably the biggest and brightest holiday of the year, I hope to enter this year as a new, more energetic, more productive, more positive and optimistic person! I promise, I will try.
While bostonians enjoyed the First Night and First Day celebrations, I stayed with my relatives and a friend away from Boston. I guess everyone wanted to be with their loving ones at the Midnight, and regardless of either you were with those who you wanted to be with or not, I hope you were happy, and will stay happy for the entire year ahead, just like Nate Garner, the guy who, looks like, always keeps his thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment