Saturday, August 16, 2014

Mountain Hiking in Saint Vlas, Bulgaria

Today was the last day of Summer 2014 season of free mountain hiking tours in Saint Vlas, and it happened that it was the day when I joined one. The thing is, I wanted to attend this tour since I came to Bulgaria almost a week ago, but could not find enough time or attitude to get up early in the morning, have a quick snack and go, forgetting everything else in the World for four or five hours (those tours took place every Wednesday and Friday starting at 8:30. It continued until late yesterday's evening, when after watching the film my Mum told me that today's tour will be the last one. The tours were completely free, the group's meeting place was on the main square of the town (population of Saint Vlas is near 4000)

No comments:

Post a Comment