Sunday, November 2, 2014

Nighttime Photos From Halloween Weekend

Since my camera's battery is almost dead and has to be charged, and moreover I did not backup it for a while, I would like to share some new pictures with you. In general, I have two cameras, one in my iPhone (there are, actually, two of them, one in the front and one in the back, I count them for one, since they are both originate from the same devie, very small and so easy to lose, which my experience proved a number of times. Wise people say that you can now take pictures even with an iron), and another one is high-definition camera for night and for significant photos. I call it a nightlight, because mostly all the photos I get from that camera show nighttime, since the camera is very good in making such images, latest of which you will see in this post.
After the backup, I realized that the images are mostly from Halloween weekend. Again, it's Boston Downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment